Learn more about Valter Longo and get the latest Valter Longo articles and information. He then transferred to the Department of Biochemistry, where he was employed until 1997 with a concentration of more than two dozen credits. He has a Master's Degree in Physics from Palomar College of Fine Arts and has authored a number of articles on aging (including the Aging of Cephalopods): "Hereditary Immunity: Scientific Perspectives," Scientific...
- Born: ( 1967-10-09) October 9, 1967 (age 53) Genoa, Italy
- Nationality: Italian American
- Alma mater: University of California, Los Angeles
- Fields: Cell biology Biogerontology
- Institutions: USC Davis School of Gerontology
- Doctoral advisor: Joan Valentine
- Website: https://valterlongo.com/fondazione/
Valter Longo Pictures
- In Goop Health Summit San Francisco 2019
- Fashion 4 Development's 6th Annual Official First Ladies ...