Vanessa Claire Stewart
Your complete guide to Vanessa Claire Stewart; including news, articles, pictures, and videos. She then enrolled at the University of South Carolina, where she had her undergraduate drama degree, which she then completed. Vanessa eventually received her first law degree in 1972, which she completed in 1973. She completed two graduate degree honors, one in music and one in advertising. Vanessa is the author of five books including the critically acclaimed Vanessa and Vanessa Love: Art & Artifacts of Loving a People: An Essay on the Meaning and Purpose...
- Born: Vanessa Claire Perkins New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.
- Alma mater: Webster Conservatory for the Performing Arts Oxford School of Drama
- Occupation: Actress, writer, producer
- Years active: 1999–present
- Spouse(s): Lance Smith (m. 1999; div. 2005) French Stewart (m. after 2011)
- Children: 1
Vanessa Claire Stewart Pictures
- State Senator Susan Rubio's Senate Bill 805 (SB 805) "Sav...
- Photo Call For Facebook Watch's "Limetown"
- CBS, CW and Showtime 2015 Summer TCA Party - Arrivals
- Fox Fall Eco-Casino Party - Arrivals