Vera Ellen Wang (born June 27, 1949) is an American fashion designer based in New York. Once a competitive figure skater, Wang pursued a career in the fashion industry after she failed to make the US Olympics team. She was an editor at Vogue for sixteen years. Her name is now synonymous with luxe wedding gowns.
- Born: Vera Ellen Wang (1949-06-27) June 27, 1949 (age 71) New York City, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Alma mater: Sarah Lawrence College
- Label(s): Vera Ellen Wang
- Spouse(s): Arthur Becker (m. 1989; separated 2012)
- Children: 2
- Awards: CFDA 's womenswear designer of the year, 2005; André Leon Talley Lifetime Achievement Award
Vera Wang Pictures
- "The Times of Bill Cunningham" Outdoor Screening
- Street Style - Day 6 - New York Fashion Week February 2020
- EE British Academy Film Awards 2020 - Red Carpet Arrivals
- EE British Academy Film Awards 2020 Nominees' Party - Red...
Vera Wang Lookbooks
Vera Wang Articles