Vera Ellen Wang (born June 27, 1949) is an American fashion designer based in New York. Once a competitive figure skater, Wang pursued a career in the fashion industry after she failed to make the US Olympics team. She was an editor at Vogue for sixteen years. Her name is now synonymous with luxe wedding gowns.
- Born: Vera Ellen Wang (1949-06-27) June 27, 1949 (age 71) New York City, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Alma mater: Sarah Lawrence College
- Label(s): Vera Ellen Wang
- Spouse(s): Arthur Becker (m. 1989; separated 2012)
- Children: 2
- Awards: CFDA 's womenswear designer of the year, 2005; André Leon Talley Lifetime Achievement Award
Vera Wang Pictures
- 2021 CFDA Fashion Awards
- DKMS Gala 2021 - Arrivals
- DKMS 30th Anniversary Gala
- The 2021 Met Gala Celebrating In America: A Lexicon Of Fa...
Vera Wang Lookbooks
Vera Wang Articles