Veronica Webb (born February 25, 1965) is an American model, actress, writer, journalist and television personality. Webb was the first African-American to have a major cosmetics contract. Webb appeared on covers of Vogue, Essence and Elle magazines and on the runway for Victoria's Secret and Chanel. As a celebrity model, Webb first took up a solo career in 1987 before appearing on a series of hit television shows called Vogue: The New Year's Match. She won three gold medals at the 1987 Beverly Hilton Awards along with two golds for Outstanding Talent....
- Born: ( 1965-02-25) February 25, 1965 (age 55) Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Occupation: Model, actress, writer
- Spouse(s): George Robb (m. 2002–2009)
- Children: 2
- Height: 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
- Hair color: Dark brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Agency: Muse Management (New York), d'management group (Milan)
Veronica Webb Pictures
- Fashion 4 Development's 9th Annual Official First Ladies ...
- TOMMYNOW New York Fall 2019 - Front Row And Atmosphere
- Nicole Miller - Front Row - September 2019 - New York Fas...
- Nicole Miller - Runway - September 2019 - New York Fashio...
Veronica Webb Lookbooks