Virginie Ledoyen (born November 15, 1976) is a French actress. Find Virginie Ledoyen news, videos, and pictures here. This name eventually gained her attention as a mother, who would go on to write many, many French and American plays including The French Woman, the French Woman from the Middle Ages and the French Woman from the Renaissance (both adaptations) and the French Woman from the Late Middle Ages. A short-lived stage opera, It Gets Tough, premiered on...
- Born: Virginie Fernández (1976-11-15) 15 November 1976 (age 43) Aubervilliers, Seine-Saint-Denis, France
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 1986–present
- Spouse(s): Iain Rogers (m. 2006; div. 2007)
- Partner(s): Louis Soubrier Arie Elmaleh (2007–2015)
- Children: 3
Virginie Ledoyen Pictures
- Valentino : Front Row - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fal...
- Balmain : Front Row - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/...
- Prada Mode Paris
- Chanel Metiers D'Art 2019-2020 : Photocall At Le Grand Pa...
Virginie Ledoyen Lookbooks