Dame Vivienne Westwood, DBE, RDI (born Vivienne Isabel Swire on April 8, 1941) is a British fashion designer and businesswoman, largely responsible for bringing modern punk and new wave fashions into the mainstream. She has achieved fame for her influence in music, fashion, and fashion accessories as well. She has been recognized for using her voice and energy to create some of the most iconic trends of her career. Vivienne Westwood wears a wide range of styles from vintage '80's fashions, modern shoeboxes and trendy '90's pop stylings, as well as her own signature fashion lines (and...
- Born: Vivienne Isabel Swire (1941-04-08) 8 April 1941 (age 79) Tintwistle, Cheshire, England
- Nationality: British
- Education: University of Westminster
- Occupation: Fashion designer, businesswoman
- Label(s): Vivienne Westwood
- Spouse(s): Derek Westwood (m. 1962; div. 1965) Andreas Kronthaler (m. 1992)
- Children: 2
- Awards: British Fashion Designer of the Year (1990, 1991, and 2006)
Vivienne Westwood Pictures
- Vivienne Westwood : Runway - Paris Fashion Week Womenswea...
- Entertainment Pictures of the Month - February 2020
- Vivienne Westwood : Runway - Paris Fashion Week - Womensw...
- The Prince Of Wales And The Duchess Of Cornwall Host Rece...
Vivienne Westwood Lookbooks
Vivienne Westwood Articles