A zine about Wendy Walsh, with news, pictures, and articles. his parents belong to the Toronto area. Her work has been published as Wellspring in a wide variety of languages, starting with English in the 18th century as a popular language for both young children and adults (Heritage Publications, 1998, p. 17). Walsh's essays and reports are in English and Arabic, but appear occasionally in Irish and English as well. Among her novels is the novel The Good Samaritan, published by HarperCollins in April...
- Born: ( 1962-04-30) April 30, 1962 (age 58) Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Education: Ryerson University, (BA Journalism, 1987), California Graduate Institute (MA Psychology, 2002), (Ph.D Clinical Psychology, 2006)
- Occupation: Psychotherapist, lecturer, author, actress, television commentator.
- Website: Dr. Wendy Walsh
Wendy Walsh Pictures
- The Los Angeles Press Club Hosts 63rd Annual Journalism A...
- Al Franken Introduces Anti-Bullying "Student Non-Discrimi...
- Mother of Teenager Who Committed Suicide Reads His Note