Whitney Port (born March 4, 1985) is a reality TV star who got her start on "The Hills" as Lauren Conrad's co-worker at "Teen Vogue." Whitney Port is now starring in her own reality TV spinoff called "The City." She also works for Diane Von Furstenburg, and has a clothing line called Eve & A. See more pictures and articles about Whitney Port here. In 2013 she teamed up with former New York State Senator James Binder at her fashion-focused fashion show with the slogan "If you want a bad girl out, then get her at your house." Port continues her fashion endeavors, currently with the brand...
- Born: Whitney Eve Port (1985-03-04) March 4, 1985 (age 35) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Education: Crossroads School
- Alma mater: University of Southern California
- Occupation: Television personality, fashion designer, author
- Years active: 2006–present
- Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
- Television: The Hills, The City, Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model
- Spouse(s): Tim Rosenman (m. 2015)
- Children: 1
- Website: whitneyport.com
Whitney Port Pictures
- The Hollywood Reporter's Annual Women in Entertainment Br...
- The Hollywood Reporter's Power 100 Women In Entertainment
- The Women's Alzheimer's Movement And Equinox Fitness Club...
- Amazon Prime Video Post Emmy Awards Party 2019 - Arrivals
Whitney Port Lookbooks
Whitney Port Articles